Let’s get rid of those stretch marks!
We know what stretch marks look like. We know we don’t like them. What are those unsightly stretch marks anyway? A striae or striae distensae are from scarring on the skin with an off-color hue. This is caused by tearing of the dermis during periods of rapid growth of the body. Examples of this could be: during puberty, pregnancy, weight gain, medication side effects or a rapid increase in muscle size through weightlifting. Stretch marks tend to diminish over time. Left alone or with typical treatment they will never go away. This is were micro-needling comes in. We are able to go deep into the epidermis to rejuvenate, stimulate and remodel the collagen.
Secret RF is a fast, in-office, little to no down time procedure. It can help you achieve younger smoother skin. Our Secret RF delivers energy below the surface where it’s needed most to help revitalize and regenerate the collagen. Here is were the new elastic production process begins. Therefore those stretch marks go away. With just one treatment you can notice a difference. From personal experience the recommended three or four treatments work best for long term results. Now a month after my third treatment my skin is still getting better. The optimal result is three months after the last treatments.
Living with stretch marks sometimes for years can be erased with a few 20 minute treatments. The idea of getting this part of your body back and feeling good about it is a wonderful thought.
“When you complain, you
make yourself a victim.
Leave the situation,
change the situation,
or accept it.
All else is madness.”
- -Eckhart Tolle
Treatments are not advised in any of the following circumstances:
- Allergy to gold or mental
- Implantable metal, piercings or medical device in the treatment area
- Botox, fillers or other injectable in the treatment area within 1 month prior to treatment
- Face lift or eyelid surgery in treatment area within year prior to treatment
- Facial dermabrasion, facial resurfacing or deep chemical peel within last three months in treatment area
- Treatment with other RF or light device within one month in treatment area
- Surgical procedure in treatment area within last three months or before complete healing
- Treating over tattoos or permanent make-up
Come in for a consultation with Mary Ann. We would love to talk to you.